Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Debate

At 8, don't be late.

76 comments:

  1. Ready to go. Watching on cpan, tapping fox. Brought my mac pro from school, so commenting should be faster and easier. Was going to pop popcorn but I don't have enough hands to eat it. Pray for Mitt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I've got my iPad next to me so I can check that out once in awhile. Two reasons to be on twitter: David and Burge. The guy slays me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things, 1 I got popcorn and beer. We are the same person. It is like movie night. 2 iowahawk is the only thing keeping me on twitter. That guy is unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tweets. Can't believe you haven't been retweeted yet. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iowahawk: I hope the candidates aren't overcome by the smell of Jim Lehrer's formaldehyde.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not understand Jim's first question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already ignoring Obama...I really don't care what he has to say

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitt makes a funny, parries Obama's anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny, I'm ignoring Obama, too. Reading twitter while he yammers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. O talking education, that creates jobs? WTF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Solar investments...Solyndra anyone

    ReplyDelete
  12. Romney needs to slam him on solyndra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Already getting under Obama's skin. Romney just used Biden's word without mentioning Joe. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Romeny is a bulldog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job Mitt...but hit him on Solyndra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Greg gut field: @greggutfeld: Obama is now like a Best Buy employee trying to sell you something he cannot fully explain.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Romney is taking Obama to school. Teacher teaching the dense student.

    ReplyDelete
  18. O is totally pulling percentages out his ass

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shut up Jim, let them go at it...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry, I mean let Mitt keep wailing on O

    ReplyDelete
  21. Romney is energized. He's loving this. Obama, do you even understand what he's saying?????

    ReplyDelete
  22. Obama. One note wonder. Keeps repeating what Romney has refuted and explained. Obama is pandering to his simple-minded base. He's in trouble now - we've tried both approaches. How's yours working for you????????

    ReplyDelete
  23. What is this we stuff, is O taking credit for the Clinton years?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Finally - look at the evidence of the last 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  25. And there it is...Mitt just took out O's knees

    ReplyDelete
  26. Debt is a moral issue...love it...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good. Romney slowed down on the deficit answer. It's a moral issue!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Obama is giving Romney the stink eye.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Shovel. Shovel. Shovel. Dig your hole deeper Obama. Same old same old. Great answer Mitt!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good examples of cuts O - military and education cuts. Yea! More of that!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Remind O that he hasn't passed a budget in AGES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mitt reminds O he has actually been the prez for the last 4years

    ReplyDelete
  33. Romney is so killing this. He's having fun. This is too damn easy.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lehrer is trying help Obama understand what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Mitt is truely having fun. Well prepped

    ReplyDelete
  36. Agreed on Jim...but even he can't keep up with Mitt

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is almost sad. And definitely embarrassing. Millions worldwide is seeing how pathetic this man is. The emperor is naked.

    ReplyDelete
  38. O is going green, recycling things he has said for four years

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great they can go to college,but they can't get a job and are ass deep in debt

    ReplyDelete
  40. @iowahawkblog: OH YEAH BITCH?! I KILLED BIN LADEN #ObamasOnlyHope

    ReplyDelete
  41. Stick a fork in Obama. He's done.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I agree. Greatest tweet ever!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Structure of social security is sound????? Whatever. Here comes the grandmother. The dead one. The guy is grasping at thin air.

    ReplyDelete
  44. O is spinning and disoriented...has no idea what is going on

    ReplyDelete
  45. iowahawk: president showing great command of the facts he pulls from his ass.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Richard Grenell: long fall from the greek columns

    ReplyDelete
  47. At the "mercy" of the private ins vs. the " mercy" of the govt plan

    ReplyDelete
  48. That's the sentiment on twitter as well. Leave Jim. Let them go after each other. Lincoln Douglas, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  49. This really should be no surprise. Obama's record is dismal and it's on full display tonight. This is an unbelievable shellacking.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Romney got to begin and end on that segment. Obama isn't even fighting for talk time. He just wants this to be OVER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. A blood bath, better than I could have even dreamt of

    ReplyDelete
  52. O through on the towel after five minutes. Shout out to Michelle my Belle and wanted out of there

    ReplyDelete
  53. Miller on twitter: Romney keeps this up Obama's gonna vote for him.

    ReplyDelete
  54. O looks straight into the camera and lies...not a govt takeover

    ReplyDelete
  55. Yep. Obama gave up early. How is going to blame THIS on Bush????

    ReplyDelete
  56. O acknowledges the board, yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love going to Huffpo and seeing how they try to spin

    ReplyDelete
  58. Twitter: Obama needs a cigarette.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Michelle is going to beat the shit out of hubby tonight. She wears the pants, doncha know.

    ReplyDelete
  60. This Mitt is better than the primary Mitt. I would have voted for this Mitt

    ReplyDelete
  61. @billmaher: i can't believe i'm saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter

    ReplyDelete
  62. Ouch that was brutal....better than I could have imagined. Going to bed, O is coming to UW tomorrow to lick his wounds

    ReplyDelete
  63. Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic. Obama's closing statement was, again, embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Night, Terry. No contest. Win, place, and show Romney. Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.