Lady Bugs are not weapons..
Noah's Sunday school teacher stops me as I am picking him up. She says she just wanted to let me know a couple minutes before I got there Noah was hitting another boy in class with a stuffed lady bug and she gently told him to stop/that we don't hit eachother. He burst into tears and was devastated-she thought it was sweet how upset he got over getting in trouble. On the way home I asked Noah if he got in trouble in Sunday school... his reply "Not really. Maybe a little...but mom, just so you know...lady bugs are NOT weapons."
Terry, myself, and a stuffed pig would disagree. He knows what I'm talking about.
ReplyDeleteIt is a miracle we did not suffer dain bramage from wailing on each other with those things.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure it was stuffed pig? I thought you wailed on each other with Tom and Jerry.
ReplyDeleteNope, a stuffed pig and throw pillows.
ReplyDeleteThe pig was the best, had that hole in its armpit you could insert your thumb for better grip. The pig and the yellow round throw pillow were the best.
ReplyDelete