Sunday, January 22, 2012

Randoms

1. I'm starting to feel sorry for Romney....I know... I know

2. Drew got his stitches out today and his thumb still looks like a horrible hack job. I'm thinking he better get used to it, stitches that is.

3. I know I joke and can be sarcastic but I really can't wait for Drew to kick Evan's a$$. Really I can't.

4. Mattie confuses me. Am I taxed cow or should I move somewhere and become a trampled sheep?

5. Pricing matching at Wal-Mart is the greatest.thing.ever

Bleh to Monday tomorrow...................

2 comments:

  1. 1. I don't
    2. Bad to you or actual FrankenDrew bad?
    3. Do I have to pay extra for ring side seats? What a great fight that will be.
    4. I think I would be a bipolar bear
    5. Do you where pink hotpants and a Flashdance cut off sweater when you go? I think I saw you on that website...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel sorry for Romney. He came out swinging like an atheist today. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

    What would Joel Osteen say about our "Bleh" to Monday. Maybe you'd better hurry out and purchase "Every Day a Friday."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.